Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare--PORT FORWARDING

I am on my way to fix someones router with call of duty 4. So I thought I would post the fix since this is a very common problem. There usually is an ip problem with port forwarding on the router if you get stuck at the the "downloading settings" screen. I'm going to post the ports needed to be forwarded for the Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. There is also a link below that describes how to set these ports on a Fios router which seems to be a little bit tricky. Please email me or comment a question if you need help with anything of the sort. Signing out, DK.

TCP 80/443/5223
UDP 3658/3478/3074/3075

http://www.actiontec.com/howto/h2_detail.php?id=9&cat_id=3

No comments:

Post a Comment